Header Ads

Peter Criss Agrees With Gene: Rock N Roll Is Over

In a recent interview with Hi Fi Way, Peter Criss bluntly stated that "rock n roll is over."

Criss offered up his opinion on today's music, “I’ve been around since the day that the Beatles were onstage, I’ve been around when music was Motown … I’ve been around! What’s going on today ain’t my cup of tea. The ’60s and ’70s were the times to be around. I saw Jimi Hendrix, I saw the real Who, the real Zeppelin, the Beatles and seen the Stones many times now that I know them and we’re friends. Over the years a lot has happened to me and I got to see all these great acts, and what I see today doesn’t rock my cradle and doesn’t do anything for me and I don’t care for a lot of the music.

Click over to HiFiWay for the complete interview >>

No comments

Powered by Blogger.